GATE 2019 Online Test Series
Features of GATE 2018 Online Test Series
( 18 + 11 + 11 + 7 )
Topic-wise Basic Level Advance Level Full Level
· Admissions for GATE online Test Series will be only through online mode, online admissions will be tentatively starting from 10th June. – 2018.
· The test papers are designed by team of experts having more than 10-15 years of experience in competitive teaching and content development.
· The GATE Test Series includes set of Basic Level and Advance Level test papers to ensure gradual improvement in qualities like time management and accuracy, required to crack the examination. IIT Guwahati, the organizing committee for GATE 2019 has notified that all the papers will be conducted online.
· Approximately 9,00,000 to 9,50,000 GATE aspirants will be participating in ECT GATE 2019 Online Test Series and result will be analyzed on All India basis, hence GATE Online Test Series can be treated as Mini-GATE examination.
· Every efforts are made to develop same test pattern will includes Multiple Choice Questions, Linked Question, Common Data and Numerical Data Type Questions.
· ECT online GATE 2018 Test Series also have provision for "Numerical Data Type Questions" where answers needs to be entered using mouse and virtual keyboard displayed on the monitor.
· ECT students achieved record breaking selections in GATE-2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 securing AIR-1, in Civil, Mechanical. Production & Industrial Engineering, 26 in top 10 and 178 selections in Top 100. Not only this hundreds of candidates got selected in Navratna & Maharatns PSU's like IOCL, BHEL, NTPC, PGCIL, BPCL. HPCL and other research organizations like BARC, CSIR etc.
Online Test Series available for following Streams
GATE 2018 Test Series for Civil Engineering -CE
GATE 2018 Test Series for Computer Science (CSE) & Information Technology –CS & IT
GATE 2018 Test Series for Electrical Engineering -EE
GATE 2018 Test Series for Electronics & Communications -ECE
GATE 2018 Test Series for Mechanical Engineering -ME
GATE 2018 Test Series for Instrumentation Engineering -IN