Postal Study Course
Postal Study Course (PSC) for IES, GATE & PSUs :
- ECT Education provides distance learning programmes for IES,
GATE & PSUs separately. The study material is developed by ECT research & development wing, which has been working on the
quality of the content for the last one decade. The study material is
compact & effective, which is neither bulky nor vague. Instead, it
is easy to understand and has unique presentation of the entire subject
as per requirements of the examination. ECT team has worked hard
to provide error free material and smart & shortcut methods to solve
- The study material includes full coverage of syllabus of respective
examination including technical and non-technical section (covers GS,
English, Aptitude, Reasoning & Engineering Mathematics) both (for
IES & PSUs). The study material includes subject wise sequentially
presented theory sections and practice sets which include solved
questions with answers and explanations.
- The study material has proved to be highly useful for all the
examinations. The feedback of our students so far has been highly
encouraging who have succeeded in various examinations like IES, GATE,
NTPC, NHPC, DRDO, ISRO,BEL, BHEL, BSNL, SAIL & many more.
- The postal course for all the examinations is not the same but it has been categorized into three parts:
(i) GATE Postal Study Material
(ii) IES Postal Study Material
(iii) PSUs Postal Study Material
The standard of GATE examination is different from the standard of
PSUs. Similarly the standard and pattern of IES is different from other
examinations. Therefore study material is designed separately as per the
requirement of the examinations.
- There are regular upgradations which take place in the material. Study
material is time to time revised and latest happenings and
current developments are added to it. Study material includes previous
solved question papers of the last 6 to 10 years.
- The study material is sent in 2 to 4 packages. Current Affairs for IES are sent one month before the examination.
- Though study material is not exclusively designed for IAS (UPSC Civil
Services Examination)but IES Study Material fulfills all the
requirements of IAS Examination as well, therefore civil services
aspirants can also refer to ECT's study material.