SSC- JEn Coaching
SSC - JEn Exam Preparation Tip
- The first step is to go through the syllabus for the exam on the
official website of SSC. This will give you a general idea of the topics
you need to prepare. Once you go through the syllabus write down the
topics you have absolutely no idea about and try to start preparing
these topics first.
- The next step is to get the appropriate books to start your
preparation. You need to get the SSC exam books which are designed for
the purpose of the SSC exam.
- In case you have a doubt in any topics, don't keep it pending till
the last day. Clear your doubts while you still have them. You will be
tempted to give up on a topic because it might seem too difficult but
the trick is to not leave out any topic.
- Work on your speed. Your success in clearing the test depends on
those 2 hours that you will be writing the paper. Practice more to
improve your speed. Every time you solve a question put yourself on a
timer and try to beat your score each time you do it.
- Make your weaknesses your strength. This basically means working
harder on the topics you find extremely difficult. Remember you have
enough and more time to prepare and with regular practice and honest
dedication these weaknesses can become your strong areas. Make yourself
confident in your weak areas by continuous practice and constant
- Practice previous years question papers and answer them like you are
attempting the real exam. Give yourself 2 hours and try to finish
within that time. When you are answering the questions read them
properly and only answer those that you are sure about because of the
negative marking. Adapting yourself to the exam environment can help
take away any fear related to the exam.
- Make practice tests a routine so that you never forget to do them.
These will help you get a sense of the questions that will be asked in
the exam along with the opportunity to practice them within the allotted
- Give yourself ample amount of written practice. Try and incorporate
study in everything that you do. Find fun ways of studying so you do not
get bored. Be focused on your goal and do not let anything shift your
focus. A little hard work every day will bring a lot of success for the
rest of the years!